Invio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Private Server

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
DeathSlay News :
Latest topics
» Wazzup, Im Back!
DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am by Death

» Im Playing
DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:30 am by Death

» Whats up guys im back!
DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:41 pm by Conan

» Hello im back
DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 pm by Death

» DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules
DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:14 pm by Death

» Selling 2 RuneScape Accounts RsGp Only!
DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 pm by Conan

Top posters
Death
DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules I_vote_lcapDeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules I_voting_barDeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules I_vote_rcap 
Conan
DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules I_vote_lcapDeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules I_voting_barDeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules I_vote_rcap 
Alex
maze
mark

DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death
Main Owner
Death

DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules   DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:14 pm

• No Advertising.
• No Flaming.
• No Threatening.
• You are to respect ALL members of the Staff.
• Do not complain to any staff members.
• You will not flame staff or other people through ANY instant message program/website. We may ban you if you do so.
• You will keep problems with other members in-game, and shall not bring them onto these Forums.
• You also agree to not create or use an Account to override another Account suspension or banning.
• You will not purposely post any content that is directly discriminatory to another users race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and/or appearance.
• You grant the Moderator's of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
• You promise to NOT share your Forum Account with any member under ANY circumstances.
Back to top Go down
http://deathslay.tk

DeathSlay Forum & In-Game Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invio :: Announcements :: Annoucements-
Jump to: